Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another Delicious Holiday Recipe: Pomegranate Glazed Chicken!



Pomegranate Glazed Chicken

Hello, Everyone! 

Today's recipe is Pomegranate Glazed Chicken.  The video features a cooking segment on WXIA 11 by 'A Legendary Event' with Tony Conway and Christoph Holmes, Executive Chef.  The chicken that Executive Chef Holmes chose to use for his Pomegranate Glazed Chicken recipe is Springer Mountain Farms chicken

Springer Mountain Farms is a family-owned business that has been raising chickens for over 40 years.  They are located in the hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia (USA). They continue to provide the very best and most nutritious chicken possible; this is why their chicken is different from any other. Their chickens do NOT receive Antibiotics, Chemical Medicines, Growth Stimulants NOR Hormones, and are NEVER fed Animal By-products. Their chickens only receive an All-Vegetable Diet plus natural vitamins and minerals with fresh, mountain water. ~ Springer Mtn. Farms

I love chicken and I love pomegranate juice! However, I never thought of glazing my chicken with pomegranate juice, until I saw this recipe.  So, this is a recipe I'm looking forward to preparing (and eating)! Now, that I know about Springer Mountain Farms chicken, I have a wonderful, healthy choice of the chicken I prepare meals with from now on. Also, using organically-produced versions of the other ingredients (granulated sugar & pomegranate juice), as well will cause you/us to have a healthier, more nutritious dish to serve your/our family, guests & self during the holidays (and year-round). I use organic sugar, exclusively, now and I can tell you from experience that you can use half as much of it as you would  use of the regular white/processed/un-organic sugar, which is another great benefit of using the organic version.  I hope you all enjoy this recipe, too!

Thanks to @springermtnfarm, I know about this source of healthy, nutritious chicken and I'm able to share this recipe video with you!


Thank-you for visiting! Enjoy this blog! Remember good, nutritious, health-inducing food is apart of 'nature's hair care', too!





Share

  © 2009-2015 Nature’s Hair Care and Body Care | Blogger Templates Psi by OurBlogTemplates.com   © 2008-2013 | Privacy Policy | Knowing Christ Jesus

EDIT Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...