Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another Delicious Holiday Recipe: Butternut Squash Soup!

Organic Butternut Winter Squash
Organic Butternut Winter Squash
Seeds of Change Organic Seeds
Farmer's Market Foods Organic Butternut Squash, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
 Butternut Squash Soup

Hello, Everyone! Today's post features a video from Food Network's Alton Brown demonstrating how to make Butternut Squash Soup. I love vegetables and Butternut Squash is delicious. Yet, I've never tried it as a soup, however this recipe looks like a great one to add to my collection!


Here's a link to an interesting site featuring a Butternut Squash farmer's results, How to Grow Butternut Squash - In Pictures, that I discovered while searching for information about Butternut Squash. As I type the word 'squash' repeatedly, for this post, I acknowledge to myself that the name 'squash' sounds funny, yet the vegetable truly is delicious!

Remember:
  • Use organically-produced, healthier ingredients whenever possible, and
  • Good, nutritious, health-inducing food and beverages are apart of 'nature's hair care', too!
I hope you enjoy the video and the recipe; Alton Brown is a humorous, good chef! 






Thank-you for visiting! Enjoy this blog!




Share

  © 2009-2015 Nature’s Hair Care and Body Care | Blogger Templates Psi by OurBlogTemplates.com   © 2008-2013 | Privacy Policy | Knowing Christ Jesus

EDIT Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...