Thursday, July 2, 2009

Coconut Oil

Good day, All! Coconut oil is one of my favorite oils for several reasons. I love the internal, nutrional benefits, I love its aroma, and I love the immediate benefits and long-term benefits it has on my hair.

A few details about this wonderful oil:

Coconut oil is one of the best, natural, nutritional oils for hair. It helps generate healthy-hair growth and makes the hair glossy. Regular massage of the head with coconut oil ensures that your scalp is free of dandruff, lice, and lice eggs. Coconut oil has been used extensively for decades in India for hair care. Also, using coconut oil scented with Tiarè flower, is a great Polynesian tradition.

Coconut oil's protective, softening and nourishing properties are truly amazing for hair care. It is an excellent conditioner and helps in the restoration of hair that's been damaged . It, also, provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair. Therefore, it is used as a hair care oil and used in manufacturing various conditioners, and dandruff relief creams. As hair care, coconut oil is normally applied directly to scalp and hair.

My source for fragrant, virgin coconut oil is Coconut Oil Online - Coconut Oil Supreme™. The Coconut Oil Online website is complete with thorough information about virgin coconut oil. Some of their links are:


When not ordering online, I've purchased Garden of Life's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil at a local health food store, even though its title includes the term "extra". Why? I'm familiar with Jordan Rubin's (CEO & Founder of Garden of Life) personal health story, and the details on his Living Foods Extra Virgin Coconut Oil web page, compared to others', was the next best choice to Coconut Oil Supreme™, my #1 choice. Sometimes, I have to go with choice #2, so I've picked the best one I could find.

I believe the links, above, will provide valuable information about coconut oil to you!

Share

  © 2009-2015 Nature’s Hair Care and Body Care | Blogger Templates Psi by OurBlogTemplates.com   © 2008-2013 | Privacy Policy | Knowing Christ Jesus

EDIT Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...