Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cocoa Butter


Hello, Everyone! Cocoa butter is another favorite "butter" for me! I love the way it smells, and it's silky feel on my fingertips and skin, including my lips. I have no problem, whatsoever, with smelling like CHOCOLATE! I began using cocoa butter on my hair when I had nothing else on hand to use as a conditioner other than a stick of cocoa butter. From that moment forward I've enjoyed using cocoa butter on my hair, because it glosses and silkens my hair.


I thought you all might enjoy reading a bit more about cocoa butter. So, you can view RawGuru's Truly Raw Organic Cocoa Butter and Mountain Rose Herbs' Organic Cocoa Butter for wonderful information about cocoa butter.
Note: Image courtesy of PD Photo.org.


Share

  © 2009-2015 Nature’s Hair Care and Body Care | Blogger Templates Psi by OurBlogTemplates.com   © 2008-2013 | Privacy Policy | Knowing Christ Jesus

EDIT Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...