Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tamanu Oil

Good day, Everyone! I hope all is well for you. Another of my favorite oils for hair care is tamanu oil. I acquired my first bottle of tamanu oil from Mt. Rose Herbs, and I've been completely satisfied with it. Their Tamanu Oil Profile is informative, for those of you that are new to this heavenly oil.

I mention Mt. Rose Herbs often, because I'm familiar with their products from my own, first-hand experience of regular usage. In other words, I am a satisfied customer. So, it's easy to recommend the great products of theirs that I've used.

For a few more details about tamanu oil, visit JASCO Organics Certified Organic Tamanu Oil and Tamanu Oil, The Universal, All Round Skin Healer by Natural Skin Repair.
Note: Image is courtesy of PD Photo.org


Share

  © 2009-2015 Nature’s Hair Care and Body Care | Blogger Templates Psi by OurBlogTemplates.com   © 2008-2013 | Privacy Policy | Knowing Christ Jesus

EDIT Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...