Friday, December 3, 2010

Another Delicious Holiday Recipe: Apple & Onion Stuffin' Muffins!

"17 Foods That Heal" Healthy Healing Foods From The Bible
"17 Foods That Heal" Healthy Healing Foods From The Bible



Apple & Onion Stuffing Muffins

Hello, Everyone! Today's post features the 'Apple & Onion Stuffin' Muffins' recipe from Rachel Ray of Food Network.  In this video she demonstrates how she prepares them.

I love muffins, apples & onions (especially scallions & Vidalia® onions)!  I think combining the savory flavor of either scallions or the savory-sweet flavor of Vidalia®s, with the sweet flavor of a red apple in my savory, home-made (not pre-made/packaged) stuffing will be so delicious!  Knowing how delicious stuffing, apples and onions are separately, I can just imagine the delight my tastebuds will experience as I eat them as muffins!  It's time to 'get baking'!

Here's a link to the 'All About Apple Varieties - Which to Pick and Why!' page of PickYourOwn.org, a site I discovered while looking for information about red apples. I looked at the Vidalia® Onion Brothers', The Vidalia® Onion Committee and History of the Sweet Texas Onions (checking to be sure that a hybrid isn't the same thing as a GMO) sites, as well.

I hope you enjoy the video and the recipe! And remember to use organically-produced, healthier ingredients whenever possible.







Thank-you for visiting! Enjoy this blog!




Share

  © 2009-2015 Nature’s Hair Care and Body Care | Blogger Templates Psi by OurBlogTemplates.com   © 2008-2013 | Privacy Policy | Knowing Christ Jesus

EDIT Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...