Saturday, January 9, 2010

Goat's Milk Soap

Canus' Protective and Restorative Goat Milk Soap

Hello, Everyone! Today's post features Canus Goat Milk Soap.

The world's most comsumed milk doesn't come from cows; it comes from goats. Goat milk offers a lot of nutritional benefits when consumed and goat's milk within skin care products can have a protective and restorative effect on the skin.

For instance, today's feature, Canus Goat's Milk which makes skin care product says its goat milk soap has vitamins, proteins and anti-inflammatory properties that boost the skin's immunity. Since the skin is the largest organ, it is constantly bombarded with harsh outside forces, ranging from harmful ultra-violet rays to chemicals. That's why dermatologists say protection of the skin is key.  Since Canus goat milk soap has the same ph level as human skin, it does not have the same drying effects as many other types of skin care products, and it is high in vitamin A and vitamin B content which are easily absorbed by the epidermis.

I discovered Canus goat milk soap while shopping at a local Big Lot's store, in the USA. Each time I've used this soap it has left my face clean with a silky, noticeably softer feel. Also, the soap has a very mild and lovely aroma. Using it was so pleasant I decided I'd like to purchase more. While checking out the Canus website to find out where I can purchase more of the soap on a regular basis, I discovered their video and knew I'd share it with all of you. If you get an opportunity to do so, try the soap. I think you'll like it.





Note: I am not an affiliate of Canus. I have purchased their soap, as mentioned, and I enjoy using it.


Share

  © 2009-2015 Nature’s Hair Care and Body Care | Blogger Templates Psi by OurBlogTemplates.com   © 2008-2013 | Privacy Policy | Knowing Christ Jesus

EDIT Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...